"Dear Tim and Moby..."
-Beginning of the letters
Tim is a troubled and very smart teen; who often is dragged into trouble by his friend, Moby, because of his reckless actions to Tim or someone else's property. These two are part of the BrainPOP community, answering letters of children having trouble and/or interested in a certain topic. Tim usually answers these letters very, very clearly, and at the end, usually Moby wrecks the show or gets in trouble. One of the reasons Tim, along with Moby, is on the FBI's Most Wanted List is because he and Moby deliberately sunk a whole US Navy Carrier Strike Group while answering someone's letter about warships. Secretly, Tim has a crush on Rita, loves playing board games such as Chess (not with Moby though, since he always breaks the rules), and just enjoys having fun. Tim, Ben, Russel Simmons, and Annie are the only ones who understand Moby according to the movies; although some believe that he allows only the people he wants to talk to to understand him. Tim may have a dog named Sadie in Dogs.
- The design on Tim's white t-shirt always matches the topic of the episode.
- His zodiac is Scorpio, placing his birthday between October 21 and November 20.
- His birthday is October 31st, as seen on his emergency card in the Blood Types episode.
- His father Great-Grandparent is from Wales
- Tim's mother has ancestry from Japan
- He has a crush on Rita
- He has a inhaler